More Vintage Marine Pearl
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Shawn Whiting
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Tom Schlitter
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from John Kreimer
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Scott Burkholder
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Jon Solomonson
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Ted MacKenzie
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Gary Padgett
Pictures sent in (March 2018) by Gary Padgett from Havelock, North Carolina of his drums. Great look Gary! [fblike]
Hello Sam: Got the Ludwig 70s/80s Rocker/Standard/Special Edition drum kit with your Vintage White Marine Pearl wrap finished today. 4 ply clear coated inner maple shells (6 ply on BD).
I followed the instructions to the T, and they turned out just fine. Sure beats the old glue process. Just get it straight and get it tight. 4 medium squeeze clamps help to hold it in position before taping. Then regular wood clamps with the 1×2″ wood piece on wrap seam edge for 2 days to cure.
I really like the color. I waxed the wrap before installing the cleaned hardware.
Thanks for your help. Regards, Gary Padgett