More Vintage Marine Pearl
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Shawn Whiting
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Tom Schlitter
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from John Kreimer
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Scott Burkholder
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Jon Solomonson
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Ted MacKenzie
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Gary Padgett
Picture sent in (February 2015) by Jon Solomonson from Orlando, Florida of his Ludwig drum kit. Fantastic, like you said Jon! [fblike]
My rewrap is complete! Thank you for a great product, clear instructions, and quick and friendly ordering and assistance.
The silver sparkle on a couple of my 2001 Ludwig Classic Maple drums had started to discolor. I couldn’t stand it any more. I looked at many drum wrap sites and it seemed like you had been around for a long time and knew what you were doing. I was right. For less than $500 I was able to rewrap SEVEN drums with all new vents and kick hoop inlays. I think that’s a great deal! From start (stripping off the old wrap and hardware) to finish, it took me about 15 hours. Once I got going it was a piece of cake to wrap the drums in beautiful white marine pearl.
Currently these drum are divided up into a couple of smaller configurations, but it have put them all together in the photos included with this email. I’m not even sure the pictures do it justice. The drums look FANTASTIC!
If any of my other kits need rewrapping I will DEFINITELY be getting in touch with you again.
Thank you again for all your help. Jon Solomonson