More Vintage Black Diamond Pearl
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Blane Taylor
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Frank Alsing
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Tom Polce
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Ted McDowell
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from John Morin
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Chris Casarcia
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Santino Costa
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Phillip Ryan
- Customer Pictures (Page 9) from Terry Keyes
Picture sent in (June 2016) by John Morin from Fitchburg, Massachusetts of his Pacific CX drum set. Outstanding John! [fblike]
I had recently purchased a 2006 Pacific CX (by DW) drum kit in the (Vintage) Black Diamond Pearl style wrap for cheap money and to work on as a project. The drums did not come with the add on pack of the 8 inch tom or 16 inch floor tom, so I used a 16 inch floor tom that I had and bought the wrap from Jammin Sam. It is important that people watch the video and read the written instructions prior to installation.
I figured it was a one shot deal and didn’t want to screw it up. I looked at this as an investment, rather than a project, and took my time. When the wrap arrived I looked at it and thought the color was close, only slightly off. Then I realized it had the protective film on it. When I pealed it back, it revealed an exact match to the set. Once the tom was rewrapped and the hardware and heads were put on, it looked factory made. I am considering adding an 8 inch tom at some point, building it in the same way. Anyway, I could not be happier with the results and the people at Jammin Sam. Here are a couple of pictures of the completed floor tom with (Jammin Sam’s Vintage) Black Diamond Wrap.
John Morin, Fitchburg, Massachusetts