More True Black Glass Glitter
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Morgan King
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Peter Hopkins
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Gary Cumpian
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Roger Wise
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from J. Douglas Tuckley
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Aaron Pierson
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Andrew Stoddart
Picture sent in (February 2011) by Andrew Stoddart from Georgetown, Ontario, Canada of his custom built drum set. Great Looking Job Andrew! [fblike]
Very pleased with my recent black glass glitter wrap purchase and I’m not sure if the pictures reveal just how ‘sexy’ this material actually is.
This project started out as I was killing time in a local music store (Mistake #1) and propped up in the corner was a 1967 ‘Star’ (prelude to Tama) kit begging for a new face lift. Needless to say after careful consideration ( 30 seconds) I walked out of the store lighter in wallet and heavier in hand. (Mistake #2)
Once at home, these shells were stripped and prepped for their ‘Spa’ treatment. No mistake here-after a phone call to place the order, the goodies arrived less than 2 weeks later and the enclosed written instuctions were very detailed as to the wrap installation process. Of course all cut pieces were bang on in the measurements and I was able to complete this in a leisurely weekend timeframe. Thanks again. Cheers, Andrew
We would like to feature your drums with our wrap here.