More Psychedelic Mod Orange
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Rick Smith
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Jerry Jenkins
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Anthony Scott
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Joe Biggiotti
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Chris Lammers
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Dave Humphries
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Michel Gagnon
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Jon Glenn
- Customer Pictures (Page 9) from John Akal
Pictures sent in (May 2020) by Jon Glenn from Golden, Colorado of his Ludwig Breakbeat drum set. Made my eyes pop, Jon! [fblike]
Hi Sam, Here are some photos of my Ludwig Breakbeats set recovered in your fantastic Mod Orange wrap. I actually bought this set a few years ago with the intention of hot rodding the set and re-wrapping it with your wrap, as it is the only wrap on the market that actually looks exactly like the original Ludwig finish with all the depth and colors. I always thought this would be a great upgrade from the rather pedestrian original white sparkle finish. It took me a while to find the time to do it, but it did not disappoint. Truthfully, pictures of this wrap really don’t do it justice. Once you see it in person, it’s stunning. When I say that the look of this set stops traffic, I mean that literally. While I was out in front of my house taking these pictures I had at least a half dozen cars stop and ask if I wanted to sell it, and none of them were even drummers. It looks that good. The set consists of a 14″x16″ bass drum, 13″x13″ floor tom, 7″x10″ rack tom and 5″x14″ snare drum. Sam, you are a terrific guy to work with. Extremely helpful, all the wraps were cut perfectly and your attention to detail really brought this project to life. Your wraps are strong and substantial without being too stiff to easily work with.
Thanks for bringing a top quality, professional product to the market.
Golden, Colorado USA