More Psychedelic Mod Orange
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Rick Smith
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Jerry Jenkins
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Anthony Scott
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Joe Biggiotti
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Chris Lammers
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Dave Humphries
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Michel Gagnon
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Jon Glenn
- Customer Pictures (Page 9) from John Akal
Picture sent in (September 2009) by Joe Biggiotti from Gilbert, Arizona of his custom snare drums. Beautiful work Joe! [fblike]
Sam… First let me thank you for your prompt service! I ordered on Saturday and received on Tuesday! Fantastic! I decided to build a “tribute” set of Psychedelic Ludwig snare drums, so I ordered the shells and ordered your wrap. I have never wrapped drums before in my life, but after looking at your web site and instructions, it seemed just “too easy”, so I figured I would give it a shot! Your high bond tape worked like a charm, the wrap installed easily, and on the first try! Nice and tight all the way around, and drilling for the lugs was easy! I learned that drilling a smaller pilot hole was the best approach. I had this drum set that had great hardware but the shells were shot, so I stripped the drums and eventually came up with this idea to use the lugs! All 3 of these drums are virtually the same… 10 ply 7×14 Keller shells, with all Ludwig hardware. They sound great, look great and everyone who has seen the collection has complimented me on a job well done! Thank you for everything… I look forward to my next project and will absolutely use your wraps again!
Joe Biggiotti / “Phoenix Valley Ludwig Guy”
…or so I have been named!
We would like to feature your drums with our wrap here.