More JS Hi Gloss White
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Gunnar Swensen
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Michael Coogan
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Bruce Johnson
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from John Horton
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Jack Kegley
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Patrick Updike
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Robert Gonzales
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Travis Nelson
Pictures sent in (July 2012) by Patrick Updike from Red Oak, Iowa of his Premier drum set. Great pictures Patrick! [fblike]
Hello, Well after months of work, I finally completed my “rare find” PREMIER POWERHOUSE 6500 Drums.
I just got the bass drum hardware back from the company that re-plated (chromed) those parts.
It all started with stripping the old wrap off and ordering new wrap from you. Many hours of cleaning chrome that did not need re-plating and repairing minor water damage on the shells with bleach water. As well as some wood glue for the bearing edge on one tom. Add some hours in stripping down the wooden bass drum hoops and re-painting with gloss black paint.
I just need to get a Premier logo for the bass drum head as well as a Black dot so I can replicate my other bass drum head.
As you can see they look brand new and I am ready to incorporate them into my existing 16 piece Premier set in the back ground. But I wanted you to see these drums with your product in place. When I find another set to restore, I’ll be calling you. Great Product!
It has been an enjoyable project.