More JS Solid Black (formerly called “Hi Gloss Black”)
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Mark Manausa
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Web Tileston
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Russ DiBella
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Michael Razo
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Phil Copeland
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Dan Clayholt
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Kevin Thompson
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Matt Alling
- Customer Pictures (Page 9) from Paul Hill
- Customer Pictures (Page 10) from Steve Hemphill
Pictures sent in (July 2005) by Russ DiBella from Sicklerville, New Jersey of his Tama drums. Wonderful work Russ! [fblike]
Sam, After researching a handful of drum wrap suppliers online, I decided on Jammin Sam both for the color selection and price. Then when I received the wraps I was further impressed with the material, the precise cuts as ordered (including the 1/2″ center groove wrap we discussed for my bass hoops), and how well-protected they were – boxed with Styrofoam peanuts, individually rolled in packing paper, and clear coated.
Being able to apply the wraps while still in the clear protective covering helped lessen my concern about scratching the finish and as such made a fun project even easier. Also, the “how-to” video on your site was helpful in both the research and application stages and should help to curb any apprehension anyone may have.
My formerly metallic-white 1983 Tama Royalstars have been transformed to a beautiful gloss black as evident by the attached images – I’m sure you’ll agree. Until the next kit… Thanks! Russ DiBella