More JS Hi Gloss Black
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Mark Manausa
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Web Tileston
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Russ DiBella
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Michael Razo
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Phil Copeland
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Dan Clayholt
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Kevin Thompson
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Matt Alling
- Customer Pictures (Page 9) from Paul Hill
- Customer Pictures (Page 10) from Steve Hemphill
Picture sent in (April 2011) by Ray Toppi of Ramsey, New Jersey; of his Gretsch drum set. Great Job Ray! [fblike]
Sam, I wanted to email you some pictures of the Drum wraps I purchased from you. This is a 40 year old set of Gretsch Drums. The original set also had a hi gloss black finish. I liked the finish and I decided to stay the same. I like the contrast of the hi gloss black with the die cast chrome hoops. The inlay strips on the Bass Drum hoops are also from you. They match the color of the cymbals, pretty cool. They also sound great. I’m using Remo ambassador clear on the bottom and Remo Emperor on the batter.
[Included] is a 40 year old Ludwig Supraphonic LM 400 Aluminum shell snare. It was Chrome Plated and the chrome was peeling from the drum. I decided the use your wrap to cover the top 1-1/2″ part above the bevel and another 1-1/2″ wrap at the bottom below the bevel and you see the results. I think it worked and looks great. The wrap does not affect the sound of the drum in any way. I put both seams about 1/8th” pass the area near where the throw off is screwed into the drum and it locks down the seam and not even noticeable. The wrap also brings it all together with the Toms and Bass drum.Thanks, Ray Toppi
We would like to feature your drums with our wrap here.