More Deep Blue Glass Glitter
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Chris Reid
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Dave Goldwin
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Chris Amato
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Mark F. Whitlow
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Kyle Denney
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from George Waller
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Pascal Devillers
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Miguel De Vincenzo
Picture sent in (November 2019) by Miguel De Vincenzo from Caracas, Venezuela of his 1970’s Yamaha YD700 drums. Terrific results Miguel! [fblike]
When you open the box that Sam Barnard sends you, you find a top quality material, very precisely cut, all the pieces very well identified, and you also get an instruction booklet that should be called “Wrap your Drums… for Dummies” If you follow the instructions precisely, in a few hours you will become a true professional drum restorer.
The process is very simple, super clean and easy, obtaining high quality results. The high bond tape allows you to finish the installation in a very short time and the result is perfect, it is not necessary to use glue. In fact, when I removed the original Wraps, they only had a few nails to fix the wrap to the wood and a little glue on the overlap.
“Deep Blue Glass Glitter” is a beautiful, serious and elegant color that shines and changes with the variations of light. It was a very good choice.
Thanks Sam for the support and your advice.
Miguel De Vincenzo – Drummer