More Hi Gloss Bright Red drum kits
- Hi Gloss Bright Red on Drums
- Hi Gloss Bright Red on Drums – Page 2 from Jammin Sam
- Hi Gloss Bright Red on Drums – Page 3 from Terry Barcelona
- Hi Gloss Bright Red on Drums – Page 4 from Kevin Glant
- Hi Gloss Bright Red on Drums – Page 5 from Steve Hlabse
- Hi Gloss Bright Red on Drums – Page 6 from Steve Hlabse
- Hi Gloss Bright Red on Drums – Page 7 from Dean Collier
- Hi Gloss Bright Red on Drums – Page 8 from Byron Evans
Pictures sent in (August 2009) by Byron Evans from Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania of his Sonor drum set. Awesome work Bryon!
Hey all! Here is a few pictures of my first set a 1974 Sonor Champion 6 which I finally restored due to the Bright Red covering I found at JamminSams. The bass was the only one to be restored due to the existing shell covering cracked in about 5 places, all up on top. The sample that Jammin Sams sent me matched so closely that I was able to save some cash, which is always a good thing now days! The worst part was cleaning and removing all the hardware, the existing shell covering came off easily due to the old glue failed everywhere other than the bottom of the drum and a heat gun and a wide putty knife took care of that. The new covering went on with a snap! Prepping was easy, alignment was also easy due to the factory marks were still visible. It took around 30 minutes to apply the new Bright Red covering to the bass, and about the same for the hoops, and after clamping for 24 hours it took about 2 more hours to remount all the original hardware. I’ll send some more pictures after I get new heads all around it and all the other goodies too. Thanks again Jammin Sam, you brought my first love back to the limelight again. A completely satisfied customer that will return!
We would like to feature your drums with our wrap here.