Via Telephone or Fax
|Your Time Zone||Our Hours|
|PDT||8am – 5pm|
|MDT||9am – 6pm|
|CDT||10am – 7pm|
|EDT||Noon – 8pm|
We are typically available to answer your phone call during the hours listed at right. It’s always possible we are assisting other customers when you call, so if you get an answering machine, it’s best to leave a message so we can call you back If you haven’t heard back from us in an hour or two, please try again.
A telephone call is the preferred and fastest way to reach us and there is one very important reason we prefer that you to call:
ONE interactive phone call, is easily worth twenty email messages and their lengthy replies.
Here are some reasons why:
- Because we cut the wrap to fit (not pre-cut, but “exact cut”) it is critical that we get precise measurements (within 1/16″) from an exact location on the shell. Even with a diagram to illustrate, some people need additional help to understand what we are asking them to measure.
- Several popular wrap names are used interchangeably by many (in the drum community) to refer to one finish or several different finishes. To relieve the confusion, we need to clearly verify the desired color.
- Because some of our color names are close in name and description, it is possible to get confused (for example: we sell three different white pearls, and four black pearls). It is important to us that we verify the color name so you get the color you want.
- If you need hoop strips for a bass drum, it is best if we can ask some questions. Some hoops are not standard, and strips may need to be slightly altered. Getting a strip too narrow or too wide can be quite frustrating.
- Not everyone knows which replacement eyelets will be best for their drum. We sell ten different eyelets (different diameters, lengths and colors). In asking questions about brand, age, current eyelet information, we can help you get the right eyelets for your set.
And those are just a few of the questions we may ask. Email is good for a host of communications, but in ordering custom wrap (as well as other items) from us, we have found it best to deal with customers directly on the phone – for complete satisfaction.
Via Our Custom Shop
Correspondence with JamminSam
You must confirm with us via telephone before you return anything. All C.O.D.’s will be refused. The following address is for correspondence only, we are not open to the public.
Our mailing address is:
4617 N. 112th Drive
Phoenix, Arizona 85037